Honeywell will showcase digital technologies to support a sustainable energy transition and underscore its commitment to advancing Saudi Arabia’s localisation initiatives at Aramco’s IKTVA Forum, which takes place from 30 January to 2 February 2023 at Dhahran Expo Center
“At IKTVA Forum 2023 we will highlight our commitment to delivering high quality, local careers in line with the Kingdom’s visionary national objectives, and advancing local partnerships to co-create and deploy technologies capable of solving some of the world’s biggest challenges,” commented Mohammed Mohaisen, president and CEO, Honeywell Middle East and North Africa. “The forum is the ideal platform for us to celebrate our 70-year legacy of innovation with Aramco, and to engage with our strategic regional partners on innovation to drive a secure, sustainable energy transition for the world.”
Honeywell is a gold sponsor of this year’s IKTVA Forum, where it will showcase a range of technologies from its stand (DG01) that span sustainability, workforce excellence, digital transformation and localisation. These include:
• UpCycle plastics recycling technology which, when used in conjunction with other chemical and mechanical recycling processes, along with improvements to collection and sorting, has the potential to help recycle up to 90% of waste plastics.
• Ecofining technology to produce renewable jet fuel and diesel that can be used as a drop-in replacement to petroleum fuel. Fuel produced using Ecofining can offer a greenhouse gas emissions reduction of up to 80% depending on the type of fuel produced and the feedstock used.
• Honeywell Buildings Sustainability Manager powered by Honeywell Forge; a suite of ready now solutions that help building owners and operators meet two pressing, yet often conflicting, objectives – optimising a building’s indoor air quality while still reducing its environmental impact – with the aim of helping them to support carbon reduction goals.
• Safety Suite Real Time (SSRT) software, which monitors workers’ exposure to gas, changes in vital signs and ambient weather conditions in real time for a comprehensive view of worker safety.
• UniSim Design Suite, which helps process industries improve productivity and profitability throughout an engineering project or plant asset lifecycle. It combines powerful simulation and analysis tools and real-time applications to enable companies to improve operational designs, optimise production and training and enhance decision-making.
Honeywell will highlight its portfolio of technologies that support Saudi Arabia’s digital transformation strategy, while enhancing workforce performance and protection. To this end, in the last few years Honeywell has signed a series of agreements to support Saudi Arabia’s digitalisation journey, including a landmark joint-venture with Aramco to develop digital solutions for end-to-end plant operations.