The Middle East's leading oil and gas companies will feature prominently at the MENA HSE Forum, now in its seventh year, which takes place from 6-7 September at the Grosvenor House, Dubai
More than 100 stakeholders from the HSE community in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain are set to come together to discuss current developments, share experiences and best practices as well as access the latest innovations to advance HSE.
This edition features five key sessions including:
1. Process Safety Frameworks – Tadweer, Aramco and Dubai Holding will demonstrate how to deliver an effective process safety management strategy to increase efficiencies while reducing lost time incidents
2. Role of HSE Leadership in Crisis Management – ADNOC, Damac, Drydocks World and Dubai Municipality will address the challenges faced by companies during any emergency and identify strategies to maintain consistent HSE standards
3. Future of Digitalisation in HSE – Petrofac will analyse the impact of disruptive technologies which can help create an holistic culture of risk identification
4. Learning about Occupational Health & Behavioural Safety from Global Transforming Events – Asyad Drydock, Be’ah, Dubai Municipality and Oman Electricity Transmission Company will examine the impacts of the pandemic on OHSE to best position your organisation to address these in 2023 and beyond
5. How ESG moved from a Cost Centre to a Value Driver – Dubai Municipality and Emirates Global Aluminium will share insights on the relationship between ESG and investment returns to help you drive your investment decisions and integrate environmental sustainability in your business.
Speakers include Eng Raed Mohammed Al-Marzooqi, manager of studies and system section, health and safety department, Dubai Municipality; Sultan Karrani, senior engineer, HSE, ADNOC; Dr Eng Hani Hossni, EHS director Tadweer; Ronald Otte, director of Safety & Occupational Health and Hygiene, Emirates Global Aluminium; Gerardo Daniel Abalde, group head, Saudi Aramco; Lynn Hobballah, head of health & safety, Petrofac; Saleh Al Balushi, head of HSE, Drydocks World; and Peter Michael Hamel, department head OHSE, Be'ah.
The growing list of sponsors includes Dubai Municipality, Vin Technology Systems, MILWAUKEE, Benchmark ESG, BSI, Clyde & Co, Fugro, GTSC, iOmniscient, intenseye, ITT-Innovations, ITAC Safety & Environmental Consultants, MACS-G, Next World, ARASCA Medical Equipment Trading and Al Hoty-Stanger.
Vinay T, head of Business Development at Alain Charles Events, commented, “We identified a need to access the latest safety solutions for the workforce across the board, which led us to create this exclusive platform for HSE companies to display and demonstrate their services and solutions to key players in the region. This is also a premier opportunity to build new relationships and network in person with the MENA HSE community.”
Saleh Al Balushi, head of HSE at Drydocks World, a Dubai World company, who will be speaking at the event, said, “A lot of big names and companies are participating in the Forum, so this is a very important initiative for myself and others to communicate and share best practices, knowledge, experience and technology altogether in one place, as well as to discuss the challenges. It is great to have the opportunity to meet new people and interact in the coffee breaks. It’s a golden opportunity to share knowledge and learn from each other.”